Fluke 125B 40 MHz ScopeMeter
The Fluke 125B 40 MHz ScopeMeter with Industrial Bus Health Test is an rugged oscilloscope solution for industrial electrical and electro-mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance applications. It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and high-speed recorder in one easy-to-use instrument.
This Fluke 125B includes:
- Fluke 125B
- Current Clamp i400s
- Li-ion Battery Pack BP290 (installed)
- Battery Charger BC430/820
- Mains Cable
- Shielded Testlead Set STLS120-IV
- BNC to Banana Adapters BB120 (2x)
- 10:1 40 MHz Voltage Probe VPS41
- Hook Clips (red and blue)
- Grounding Test Lead TL175 (black)
- Aligator Clip AC175 (black)
- Aligator Clip AC275 (green)
- Magnetic Hanger
- Fluke OC4USB USB Interface Cable
- USB Angled Adapter (installed)
- Wireless N300 Nano USB Adapter
- CD-ROM with Users Manuals and Demo SW.
- Screen Protector
- Soft Carrying Case C120B
- Warranty: 3 month.
Condition: New (old stock)