The Fluke 196C/S ScopeMeter has specifications you typically only find on high-end bench oscilloscopes. It offers up to 100 MHz bandwidth for capturing high frequency signals, as found in today’s state-of-the-art electronics, 1 GS/s real-time sampling and advanced memory and triggering functions. It’s rugged, compact and battery powered.
- Dual-input 100 MHz bandwidth
- Cursors and Zoom
- Up to 1 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- Large, high-resolution color screen
- Connect-and-View™ automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord mode
- TrendPlot paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
- Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
- 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
- OC4USB interface cable
- SW90 FlukeView software
- Operating Manual
- Carrying Hard Case
- 3 Month Warranty
The ScopeMeter 196 C/S is complete in hard case, ready to be used with all accessories included.
Condition: New (old stock)