The Fluke 199-S 200 MHz ScopeMeter is a compact rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and “paperless” recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
- Dual-input – 200 MHz bandwidth
- Cursors and Zoom
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- Large, high-resolution monochrome screen
- Connect-and-View™ automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord mode
- TrendPlot paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
- Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
- 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
- PM9080 Optical Cable for RS 232-C
- SW90 FlukeView software
- AC/DC Adapter BC190/801
- Operating Manual
- Complete new set Accessoiries
- 3 Month Warranty
- Calibrated: 03-2018
The ScopeMeter 199-S is complete, ready to be used with all accessoires included.
Condition: As new