Fluke i3000s high AC Current Clamp
This Fluke i3000s high AC Current Clamp is the ideal tool to extend the current range of Fluke tools.
The i3000s is a clamp-on AC Current Clamp for use with oscilloscopes and multimeters with banana input using the supplied Dual Banana to BNC Adapter. The clamp is optimized for measurement on power distribution systems.
- Nominal current range: 30 / 300 / 3000 A
- Continuous current range: 1-30 / 1-300 / 1-3000 A
- Maximum Non-Destructive Current: 4000 A
- Lowest measurable current: 1 A
- Basic Accuracy: 2% + 2 A (48-65 Hz)
- Useable frequency: 10 Hz – 100 kHz
- Output level(s) 10 mv/A / 1 mv/A / 0.1 mv/A
- Safety: CAT III, 600 V
- Maximum voltage: 600 V AC
- PM9081 BNC to Banana adapter
- Instruction sheet (English, German and French)