The Fluke PM3055-771 with Long Persistence CRT is an economical and easy to use oscilloscope. Instant display of connected waveforms is achieved at a touch of the AUTOSET button.
- 2 channel 60 MHz Analog bandwith, dual timebase
- Vertical deflection: 2mV/div – 10V/div sensitivity
- Trigger: Auto, Auto p-p, DC, AC, LF, HF +/- slope, TVL, TVF, line
- Trigger sensitivity 100 MHz
- Autoset for automatic amplitude, time and trigger setting
- LCD panel displays status and settings
- Instruction manual
- 3 month warranty
- Long Persistence CRT
- MTB Gate Output
- DTB Gate Output
The special 100 MHz probes PM8926-591) are not included. These are available for an extra charge.
Condition: As New