The Fluke PM3370B-421 is a combined digital storage and analog oscilloscope in one instrument.
- 2 channel 60 MHz Analog and Digital bandwith
- 200 MS/s single shot – up to 10 GS/s repetitive
- Autoset & Autoranging for horizontal and vertical settings
- Cursor measurements
- Mathematical functions, incl. FFT.
- Trigger modes: Auto, Single, Edge, TV (ntsc/pal/secam/hdtv)
- -421 model with IEEE, RS232 & ext. trig., Math Plus & Extended Memory
- Instruction, Reference and Mathematical manuals
- IEEE programming manual
- 6 month warranty
The special 100 MHz probes (PM9010-091) are not included. These are available for an extra charge.