The Fluke PM3384B-991 is a combined digital storage and analog oscilloscope in one instrument.
- 4 channel 100 MHz Analog and Digital bandwith
- 200 MS/s single shot – up to 10 GS/s repetitive
- Autoset & Autoranging for horizontal and vertical settings
- Cursor measurements
- Mathematical functions, incl. FFT.
- Trigger modes: Auto, Single, Edge, TV (ntsc/pal/secam/hdtv)
- -991 model with IEEE & RS232 interface, Math Plus & Extended Memory, Ext trig., Auxiliary Out (Y-Out, MTB-Gate-Out, DTB-Gate-Out)
- 6 month warranty
The special 100 MHz probes (PM9010-091) are not included. These are available for an extra charge.
Condition: As new