The Fluke PM3394B-481 is a combined digital storage and analog oscilloscope in one instrument.
- 4 channel 200 MHz Analog and Digital bandwith
- 200 MS/s single shot – up to 25 GS/s repetitive
- Input Inp. 1 M ohm and 50 ohm
- Autoset & Autoranging for horizontal and vertical settings
- Cursor measurements
- Mathematical functions, incl. FFT.
- Trigger modes: Auto, Single, Edge, TV (ntsc/pal/secam/hdtv)
- -481 model with IEEE & RS232 interface, Math Plus & Extended Memory
- 6 month warranty
The special 200 MHz probes (PM9020-091) are not included. These are available for an extra charge.
Condition: As New