With a built-in Rubidium atomic resonance-controlled frequency reference, the PM 6685R is one of the most accurate frequency counters on the market. High stability, high accuracy and short warm-up time make this instrument ideal for high-accuracy calibration procedures outside the calibration laboratory environment, such as in base station transmitters of large telecommunications networks like GSM.
The short warm-up time makes that the PM 6685R is ready for use quickly, for example after transport or change of location inside a building.
- 300 MHz range
- High accuracy and short
- Warm-up time: 5 min. to lock
- Calibrates any application specific frequency
- 10 MHz buffered Rubidium reference output
- Automatic burst synchronization
- 250 ps single time resolution
- Down to 100 ps averaged time interval resolution
- 10 digits per second measuring speed
- 3 month warranty
Condition: As New