Rohde & Schwarz NRT-Z44 B2
The Rohde & Schwarz NRT-Z44 B2 Directional Power Meter can be used to measure power and reflection under operational conditions. Typical applications are in installation, maintenance and monitoring of amplifiers, transmitters, antennas and RF/microwave generators in industrial and medical fields.
- 200 MHz to 4 GHz – 3 mW to 300 W
- Power measurement on transmitters, ampl. industrial RF and microwave generators
- Simultaneous display of power and reflection
- Measurement of average power irrespective of modulation mode
- Measurement of peak power, crest factor and average burst power
- Compatible with all main digital standards, such as GSM/EDGE, WCDMA, cdmaOne, DMA2000®, PHS, NADC, PDC, TETRA, DECT, DAB, DVB-T
- Intelligent sensors: simply plug in and go IEC625 bus (IEEE 488) and RS-232 interface
- Digital interface between sensor and base unit Direct connection of sensor to a PC
- Option B2: two additional NRT-Z sensor inputs at the rear.
- Included Power Sensor NRT-Z44
- SW version 2.35
- 3 month warranty
Condition: As New