The Tektronix ADA400A Differential Preamplifier allows direct oscilloscope measurements of very low amplitude voltages and signals which are not ground referenced. The high impedance of both inputs eliminates the need to add additional ground points in the DUT, thereby avoiding circulating currents which disturb the measurement or the circuit.
- Gain – 100x, 10x, 1x, .01x.
- CMRR – ≥100,000: 1 DC – 10 kHz
- Bandwidth Limits – 100 Hz, 3 kHz, 100 kHz, full (≥1 MHz).
- Input Impedance – 1 MΩ || ~ 55 pF (infinity Ω selectable in 100x and 10x gains).
- Noise – Typically ≤30 μVRMS at 100x gain (referred to input).
- Active Differential Preamplifier
- 10 μV/div Sensitivity
- Typically 100 dB CMRR DC to 10 kHz
- Integral Probe Power with TEKPROBE™ BNC
- 1 month warranty
The ADA400A is powered directly from TDS400, TDS500, TDS600, TDS700, TDS5000, TDS7000 (TEKPROBE), TDS7000 (TekConnect) w/ TCA-1MEG Series oscilloscopes. It may also be powered by a 1103 Probe Power Supply.
Condition: As New