With the Tektronix AFG3102 you can choose 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. This Dual-Channel model can generate two identical or completely different signals. This instrument feature a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year.
- Sine Wave: 1 μHz to 100 MHz.
- Square Wave: 1μHzto 50 MHz
- Pulse Wave: 8.00 ns to 999.99 s
- Pulse duty: 0.001% to 99.999%
- Resolution: 10 ps or 8 digits
- Modulation: AM, FM, PM
- Sweep: All Waveforms, except Pulse, Noise, and DC
- Noice: White Gaussian 100MHz (-3 dB)
- Amplitude: 20 mVpp to 10 Vpp with 50Ω Load
- Amplitude: 40 mVpp to 20 Vpp Open Circuit
- Channels: Two
Waranty: 3 Month
Condition: As New