Tektronix TG501 Time Mark Generator
The Tektronix TG 501 Time Mark Generator provides marker outputs from five seconds to one nanosecond. A unique feature on the TG 501 is a variable timing output with a front-panel two-digit LED display which indicates percentage of timing error between the normal time interval and a variable interval set to line up the marker pulse with graticule or division mark on the display.
- Marker Outputs: 1 ns through 5 s in a 1-2-5 sequence.
- Direct Readout of Oscilloscope Timing Error
- External Trigger Output
- Error Readout Range: To ±7.5%
- Error Readout Resolution: To 0.1%
- 50 Ohm Cable (new)
- 50 Ohm Thermination Tektronix 011-0049-01/Emco T153BS (new)
- Warranty: 1 month